An idea is just what it is. No more, no less – if you don’t share it. And what’s the use of a great business idea, without the capital to convert a dream into reality?
Enter the Global Business Forum (GBF) 2013 – a growing platform where innovative ideas meet capital, synthesizing into the creative entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
Complete with this year’s theme, “Collaborative Action in Building the Catalysts for the Future MNCs”, the GBF provides a convenient, immediate platform that:
- Brings “The Miracles of Capital” Alumni Members and potential Investors together, under the same roof
- Creates opportunities for Alumni Members and Investors to network with each other
- Allows for an exchange of know-how and ideas on how to consolidate resources and grow a business
- Allows Alumni Members to share their success stories with all present
The idea behind this Forum is remarkably simple: Meet, present to and network with the people who’ll help you launch or kick-start your business plan, minus the hassle that normally comes with having to seek for investors via conventional channels.
Put simply, it’s all about being in the RIGHT PLACE, at the RIGHT TIME and with the RIGHT PEOPLE.
The GBF 2013 will take place from August 14th to 16th 2013, at the Marriott Putrajaya Hotel. For more details:
- Visit http://www.gbfinternational.com
- Email email@example.com
- Contact Phyllis Chow (+6012 – 404 1243) / E Cheng (+6012 – 217 2925) / Shirly Tan (+6012 – 209 8968)