What makes you loyal to a brand?
80% – Quality
72% – Customer Service
50% – Price
45% – Convenience
15% – Commitment to Social Responsibility
What can SMEs and SMIs do to increase brand loyalty?
- Quality products are a must, and customer testimonials play an important role in communicating your brand’s quality.
- Stay engaged – Treat your customers like family members. Show them love. Give them gifts. Motivate them. Give more, and you’ll receive more.
- Offer Value for Money (VFM) – Understand that each dollar your customers spend comes from their hard work and efforts. Let them know that you care. Let them know how your products/ services are worth what they’re paying for.
- Make things simple and easy-to-use, from Registration to Product Delivery.
- Give back to society – There’s a catchphrase for it: Corporate Social Responsibility. Create partnerships with various NGOs in the community.
We see ourselves as your strategic branding partner, providing you with the essential marketing tools and insights that ensure your brand’s longevity, no matter the economic conditions that may come.
So contact us today for an obligation-free consultation at 03-9221 3388 (ask for Mickie, Shirly or Bernard), or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.linsad.com.my / www.facebook.com/linsadv.